* Kids Muay Thai training is great for both mental and physical development.
* UMT's focus with Youth Muay Thai training is to help build and sharpen life skills such as self awareness, listening skills, accountability and emotional control.
* Drills with timed rounds striking heavy bags, Thai pads, shadow work.
* Strength exercises to develop fundamental strength and athleticism.
* Partner drills with other kids in their class will develop the child's etiquette in teamwork, communication, self control and support for each other's success.
* Competition Muay Thai matches are available for kids beginning at the age of 10 yrs old.
* Progress in Muay Thai doesn't come easy, its definitely hard work but in very achievable steps that build great character along the way.
Youth Muay Thai ages 10 - 17 yrs.